Become a delivery partner
Why should you become a delivery partner of UDOIT Dance Foundation?
- We are the trusted delivery partners for Street dance funded programs by Sport England and Sport Wales
- We have years of experience of working with young people to ensure they have the best experience of street dance as a physical activity.
- We have training and progression routes for participants who wish to take street dance further or would like to access more opportunities such as leadership or competition and performance.
- We are the organisers of the National Schools Street dance Competition in England and Wales.
- Professional connections to the best in the industry through our commercial partner UDO
- Grow your dance school
- Access professional training & resources
- Enhance your CV by expanding your experiences through delivering our specialised programmes
- Develop your skills further by being involved within other areas of the charity
We have worked hard with partner organisations to create bespoke projects that use dance to help with issues that people maybe facing. (This is additional to the on going need for teachers for our satellite club/ engagement work)
I AM mental health movement - Mental health programme created by The Big Dance Company, created for young people who are experiencing ill mental health/ confidence issues.
ConfiDance course- Mental health course created by StreetFunk for children in primary school who could benefit from the inspiration and self confidence dance gives them.
Senior Street Dance- Street dance for over 60's including those living in residential care homes, to increase physical activity & social inclusion through street dance.
United we Dance- Street dance programme for those young people involved with Anti Social Behaviour. Helping young people take a more positive path.
We are looking for dance teachers who believe they could make a difference to people's lives through delivering these programmes with us in the areas that need it the most.
More detail on each of the programmes we are recruiting staff for:
Street Dance for Seniors
UDOIT Dance Foundation recognises the importance of positive Street Dance opportunities for all ages and abilities. There is significant research that dance is great for the elderley due to its invaluable benefits for people’s physical health, mental health , social inclusion & community integration. We want to trial a Street Dance programme that is tailored specifically to senior citizens who are either living in residential care homes or attend a community group for over 60's fitness or Alzheimers support. Giving them the opportunity to have a fun activity brought to them in an environment comfortable to them that not only gets them active but brings joy and happiness to their day.
We have worked with Tara to create this programme based on her experience in already delivering dance to seniors.
Training for delivering this programme is essential and is done so online via Zoom.
You will receive videos of the choreography to deliver for this programme including the set playlist to work off.
Most of our SDFS courses will be in 6 week blocks.
We are looking for deliverers who:
- Are caring & empathetic
- Confident in communicating to those with additional needs
- Enthusiastic & passionate
- Experienced dance teacher
- DBS checked
- Experience in working with elderly
If you feel that you could make a difference to over 60's lives through street dance and would like to be considered for the training to work with us,
Please apply via email stating how your skills & experience would make you a suitable candidate for the role.
Rich@udoitdance.co.uk if based in North of England
Caroline@udoitdance.co.uk if based in South of England
Sophie@udoitdance.co.uk if based in Wales.
We are always looking for new delivery partners to help expand our work and reach more people who could benefit from the power of street dance
Please get in touch with our team if you would like to work with us