UDOIT! Dance Foundation are bringing the National Schools dance championships back for
an exclusive Winter Online edition!
SOLOS & TEAMS
- Beginner (Participated in 0-3 Competitions)
- Experienced (Participated in 3 or more competitions)
8 & Under Beginner - Flowers - Natahn Dawe, Jaykae
8 & Under Experienced- Run the world - Beyonce
10 & Under Beginner- Yeah 3X- Chris Brown (Clean)
10 & under Experienced- Work It- Missy Elliot (Clean)
14 & Under Beginner- Shake Your Tambourine- Eve
14 & Under Experienced- Like I Love you- Justin Timberlake
18 & Under Beginner- Bad man- Missy Elliot (Clean)
18 & Under Experienced- Baby Baby- Tropkillaz
- School Year 3/4 (Scotland- P4/5)
- School Year 5/6 (Scotland- P6/7)
- School Years 7-9 (Scotland- S1-S3)
- School Years 10-13 (Scotland- S4-S6)
Entry Deadline- Friday 4th December at Midday
Friday 11th December will be when the judges watch and place all the routines.
WORKSHOPS- Friday 11th December
1 LIVE workshop with Judge Vicky Allen at 10am (Accessible via Zoom & Microsoft Teams)
2 Pre Recorded workshops with judges Chris & Harry (Will be sent out to schools & participants to enjoy at a time that suits them, these will then be uploaded to our YouTube/ Facebook & Website)
Will be announced LIVE on Zoom & Microsoft Teams at 2:30pm, Posted on Social Media at 3pm
SOLO ENTRY FORM
TEAM ENTRY FORM
- Teams must have a minimum of 5 dancers, (there will be no limit on maximum dancers per team for this online competition)
- Entries must be pre recorded and submitted via the entry links on this page NO LATER than Friday 4th December at Midday
- Solo entries must be 30 seconds in length, to the stated songs above.
- Team entries must be No longer than 2 minutes 30 seconds in length, to any music of your choice
- Music can be a mix of songs, however they must be the clean edits
- Soloists can enter individually but must be representing an academic school, not a dance school.
- Team entries must have dancers that are all from the same academic school
- Team entries can consist of 25% above the age category, for example a team of 10 in the year 7-9 category can have 2 pupils that are year 10.
- Unlike our other competitions, Soloists will only submit 1 routine
- Please give your team name a unique name
- Max team entries of 2 teams per age division per school (e.g 2 x Years 7-9 , 2 X 10-13 from St Joesephs High)
Is there a cost to entering the competition?
No this competition is free!
Will our team be penalised or judged for not having transitions and formations? We can't do this due to social distancing
No- due to the current climate it will not matter if you can't incorporate transitions and formations we will judge based on the routine choreography and performance of the dancers.
We want the competition to be as accessible as possible.
Can I enter my daughter as a soloist myself rather than going through the school?
Yes you can, just enter the school that your daughter attends on the entry form.
Will my team have to compete live?
No- you send a pre recorded video in which will be judged on the 11th December.