National Schools Dance Championships
UDOIT Dance Foundation host the National Schools Dance Championships each year, welcoming primary to secondary schools from across the UK to experience workshops, judges demos, competition and a chance to give their personal best.
Any Primary / Secondary school or College can enter
Categories: Street & All Style (all style- ballet/tap/contemporary/ jazz/ musical theatre/cheer)
Age Devisions: Primary (years 3-6), Junior (years 7-9), Senior (years 10-13/college).
25% of the team can be from an older age devision
Music limit: 2 mins 30.
*New For 2019*
With the open entries growing in StreetDance and All style categories we are looking to provide qualification routes across the UK so more schools have the opportunity to access the UK final.
22nd March- Wales
27th March- Stoke On Trent
Date TBC- London Youth Games
More qualifying dates will be added to the list soon…
Want to host a qualifier?
- Do you currently have a County Final Dance competition planned?
- Please let us know so we can gain a picture of current and potential provision
- Want to make it a qualifier for National Schools?
- It’s easy – just get in touch!
- Would you like to host a County dance competition and make it a qualifier for National Schools…and need some support?
- It’s easy, we can help!
All qualifiers would ideally be before or between March & May, with our UK final the end of June
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your interest as we would like all dates to be available to schools from the new academic year (september 2019)