Are you a streetdance teacher / dance school owner that would like to help your local community and surrounding areas?
Passionate about improving the lives of young people through streetdance?
We're looking for more delivery partners to come on board and help us reach out to more young people who don't have the opportunity to take part in streetdance
Our satellite clubs programme is funded by Sport England & Sport Wales and we need passionate deliverers to work with us across England & Wales.
If you want to be involved, please express your interest via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Ways to get Involved:
Volunteers at UDO / UDOIT Events throughout the year such as Regionals, National Schools, Encore, British, European & World Championships.
Roles would include:
· Contest co-ordinating
· Social media
Find out more about UDO events here : www.udostreetdance.com
Sport Leaders UK Dance Leadership Qualification
Level 1: Age 12+ (1 hour leadership delivery required)
Level 2: Age 13+ (10 hours leadership delivery required
· Enable students to become more confident and self-assured
· Equip students with experience needed for the next stage of their development
· Develop desired behaviour and character traits in students
· Support students Social, health and mental well being
· Create cohorts of engaged leaders and role models throughout year groups
· Improve primary to secondary transition through increased collaborative opportunities
· Greater community provision links
The level 2 Dance Leadership qualification contains the following units:
Unit 1- Developing Leadership Skills
Unit 2- Plan, Lead & Evaulate dance sessions
Unit 3- Assist in planning & leading a dance activity event
Unit 4- Dance choreography
Unit 5- Lead dance activity sessions
With 10 hours leadership to be completed after the course in school / community setting.
Once completed the course, any participants aged 16+ will be able to lead dance sessions unsupervised. Any leaders under the age of 16 must have adult supervision.